THE LONG VERSION
A. COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
1. Materials on Design Image Source shall constitute and be defined as any files, images, animations, photographs, or text available on Design Image Source.
2. All Materials downloaded from Silhouette Art is licensed to you by Design Image Source. Downloading these Materials does not transfer any title from these Materials to you, or any intellectual property rights therein to you.
3. You may under no circumstances redistribute or sell this content at any time, and it is illegal to duplicate, download, or distribute any Materials from Silhouette Art except for your use.
4. The design and layout, as well as all Materials provided by Design Image Source, is protected by the United States and International law and other intellectual property proprietary rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
B. USER’S RIGHTS TO MATERIALS
1. You agree to access, acquire, and use our Materials as follows:
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and Design Image Source.
3. Silhouette Art grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to download, use, modify, publish, and display our Materials according to the defined Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
4. You may access, acquire, and use the materials downloaded from Design Image Source in the following manner:
a. In the development and creation of your business presence and entity.
b. As part of an offline presentation, such as in menus, magazines, in books, on book covers as part of the cover’s design, and in newspapers.
c. In the development and creation of marketing, promotional, or advertising materials, including newsletters, mailers, print ads, packaging, and fliers, and logos.
d. As part of office presentation and layout for your business, in other words, for decor in an office, lobby, retail store, or public area.
e. In a PowerPoint presentation.
f. As part of a design element of a website, video, film, television broadcast, CD cover, or video game.
g. In school related presentations, worksheets, or other classroom materials.
h. On t-shirts, on greeting cards, stationary, in collage art or other similar ways for personal use or for sale.
C. USER’S RESTRICTIONS
You agree not to access, acquire, or use our Materials in any of the following manners:
1. You may not distribute, share, sell, or give away any of our Materials (the images themselves, as is) at any time for any reason whatsoever.
2. You may not distribute our Materials electronically or in hard copy, except as specifically outlined in the User’s Rights to Materials from Design Image Source section of this Agreement.
3. You may not use the images AS IS, to redistribute as collage sheets, rubber stamps, or scrapbook images, or anything similar. You MAY, however, incorporate the images as part of your own original designs.
4. You may not allow or authorize any third party to use the Materials for any purpose at any time or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Materials for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
5. You may not use any download software, internet accelerators, or other similar software or automated programs to access or download any materials from our website at any time.
6. You may not under any circumstances use Materials in connection with any illegal, obscene, or pornographic material.